Quotes for "annual":
"Poor, dear, silly Spring, preparing her annual surprise!"
"At school, there was an annual school disco and I'd be standing in my bedroom wondering what to wear for hours on end. Eventually I'd arrive at a decision that was just the most ridiculous costume you could have ever devised - I think it was probably knitted Christmas jumpers on top of buttoned-up white shirts."
"I started on an Apple II, which I had bought at the very end of 1978 for half of my annual income. I made $4,500 a year, and I spent half of it on the computer."
"At one of the annual conventions of the American Society for Aesthetics much confusion arose when the Society for Anesthetics met at the same time in the same hotel."
"I do 280 episodes of TV a year, write 15 recipes for the magazine, and publish an annual book. With all of that, we try to get one weekend a month with Isaboo at our home in the Adirondacks to relax and recharge."
"Long gone are the days when hospital stays and surgeries made up the bulk of seniors' annual medical expenses."
- Sentence for "annual"
- "ANNIVERSARY" called a splendid annual, I…
- View More
- Quotes for "annual"
- "Poor, dear, silly Spring, preparing her…"
- View More
- Synonym for "annual"
- Phrases for "annual"
- Amstrup's annual, annual Hajj, geria's annual, annual Vocal, annual Lincoln-Reagan
- Rhyme for "annual"
- Emanuel, Emmanuel, Manual
- Hypernym for "annual"
- plant, flora, plant life
- Cross Reference for "annual"
- annual value, annual assay, annual working, annual variation, annual rent
- Equivalent for "annual"
- periodical, periodic
- Same Context for "annual"
- yearly, recent, daily, regular, overall