Quotes for "angle":
"And that's the mission of The Innocence Project in New York, is to exonerate people who have been wrongfully convicted, and also work from a policy angle with Congress and state legislatures to prevent future wrongful convictions."
"If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person's point of view and see things from that person's angle as well as from your own."
"Whenever somebody says they need an angle for their story I always fear that they've got an idea and they want me to fit into it or they want me to come up with an idea myself or I'm supposed to be more revealing than I've been, and to me it just sounds like something I don't want to do."
- Sentence for "angle"
- We agree to the statement that…
- View More
- Quotes for "angle"
- "And that's the mission of The…"
- View More
- Synonym for "angle"
- corner, nook, fishhook, intrigue, scheme
- Verb Forms for "angle"
- angled, angles, angling
- Phrases for "angle"
- angle mimicking, precarious angle, wide angle, degree angle, an angle
- Rhyme for "angle"
- Wrangell, bangle, dangle, disentangle, entangle
- Hypernym for "angle"
- predetermine, bias, search, seek, look for
- Cross Reference for "angle"
- point, fishhook, aspect, sphenoidal angle, brocard angle of a polygon
- Equivalent for "angle"
- contiguous angles, angle tie, right-lined angle
- Same Context for "angle"
- height, direction, curve, length, speed