Quotes for "analyzing":
"I approve designs not because I think I am more gifted or somebody who can see ahead three or four years from now, but just to make sure that the design is a logical, rational decision, taken after analyzing pros and cons."
"I think what coaching is all about, is taking players and analyzing there ability, put them in a position where they can excel within the framework of the team winning. And I hope that I've done that in my 33 years as a head coach."
"The legions of reporters who cover politics don't want to quit the clash and thunder of electoral combat for the dry duty of analyzing the federal budget. As a consequence, we have created the perpetual presidential campaign."
"That work led to the emergence of the recombinant DNA technology thereby providing a major tool for analyzing mammalian gene structure and function and formed the basis for me receiving the 1980 Nobel Prize in Chemistry."
"Comedians don't laugh. They're too busy analyzing why it's funny or not."
- Sentence for "analyzing"
- The second area to spend some…
- View More
- Quotes for "analyzing"
- "I approve designs not because I…"
- View More
- Synonym for "analyzing"
- breakdown, dissect, take apart, psychoanalyze, psychoanalyse
- Verb Forms for "analyzing"
- analyzed, analyzes, analyzing
- Phrases for "analyzing"
- Madden analyzing, finish analyzing, blogging analyzing, are analyzing, constituents analyzing
- Rhyme for "analyzing"
- reanalyze, tantalize
- Hyponym for "analyzing"
- factor analyse, factor analyze, botanise, botanize, parse
- Hypernym for "analyzing"
- care for, treat
- Form for "analyzing"
- analyzable, analyzability, analyzer, psychoanalyze
- Same Context for "analyzing"
- targetable, d, enclosedwithin, life-sign, testable