Quotes for "analysis":
"Central banks don't have divine wisdom. They try to do the best analysis they can and must be prepared to stand or fall by the quality of that analysis."
"A painstaking course in qualitative and quantitative analysis by John Wing gave me an appreciation of the need for, and beauty of, accurate measurement."
"My early work and publications centered around expanding on the analysis of life insurance in my dissertation and its relationship to investment banking."
"There'll be differences of opinion in just about every intelligence analysis that you make."
"But by providing the background picture - the universal situational awareness that we desire - by showing the anomalies, the Space-Based Radar will change the nature of how we do our analysis and our intelligence."
"The chess player who develops the ability to play two dozen boards at a time will benefit from learning to compress his or her analysis into less time."
"I also believe that it is time to begin the fundamental analysis of how we got here, what led us here and what we need to do in order to ensure that we are equipped with the best possible intelligence as we face these issues in the future."
"I'm pleased to offer analysis of public policy and politics to the millions of Americans who get their news from Fox."
"Intelligence is our first line of defense against terrorism, and we must improve the collection capabilities and analysis of intelligence to protect the security of the United States and its allies."
"From my earliest acquaintance with the science of political economy, it has been evident to my mind that capital was the product of labor, and that therefore, in its best analysis there could be no natural conflict between capital and labor."
- Sentence for "analysis"
- Understanding conceptions of analysis is not…
- View More
- Quotes for "analysis"
- "Central banks don't have divine wisdom.…"
- View More
- Antonym for "analysis"
- Phrases for "analysis"
- post-fight analysis, risk-benefit analysis, post-debate analysis, polymorphism analysis, Greenslade's analysis
- Rhyme for "analysis"
- dialysis, paralysis, psychoanalysis
- Hyponym for "analysis"
- qualitative, quantitative analysis
- Hypernym for "analysis"
- literary criticism, criticism, style, expressive style
- Cross Reference for "analysis"
- partition analysis, fluxional analysis, analytical reference, spherical harmonic analysis, qualitative analysis
- Etymologically Related for "analysis"
- analytic, analyst, analyze, analyse
- Same Context for "analysis"
- study, test, process, research, measurement
- Variant for "analysis"