Quotes for "amounts":
"On the other side, I do believe that the rhetoric we are seeing from the Democrats today is unprecedented, is a new low in presidential politics and goes beyond political discourse and amounts to political hate speech."
"There is no correlation between happiness and amounts of money."
"When I was working, and when I was making substantial amounts of money, I always filed and paid my taxes. This only stopped, when it was necessary to withdraw from society, in order to guarantee the safety and well-being of myself and my family."
"I fear that, in the end, the famous debate among materialists, idealists, and dualists amounts to a merely verbal dispute that is more a matter for the linguist than for the speculative philosopher."
"Tremendous amounts of talent are lost to our society just because that talent wears a skirt."
"I don't need the fillers, additives, excessive amounts of sugars, fats, salts and other measures taken to taint the natural goodness of real food."
"Small amounts of philosophy lead to atheism, but larger amounts bring us back to God."
"In addition to contributing to erosion, pollution, food poisoning, and the dead zone, corn requires huge amounts of fossil fuel - it takes a half gallon of fossil fuel to produce a bushel of corn."
"To assert in any case that a man must be absolutely cut off from society because he is absolutely evil amounts to saying that society is absolutely good, and no-one in his right mind will believe this today."
"Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time."
- Sentence for "amounts"
- Worse, the title amounts to false…
- View More
- Quotes for "amounts"
- "On the other side, I do…"
- View More
- Synonym for "amounts"
- ascend, signify, totality, total
- Verb Forms for "amounts"
- amounted, amounting, amounts
- Phrases for "amounts"
- unlimited amounts, trace amounts, Limitless amounts, huge amounts, enormous amounts
- Rhyme for "amounts"
- Mt, account, count, discount, miscount
- Hyponym for "amounts"
- Cross Reference for "amounts"
- sum, aggregate, quantity
- Etymologically Related for "amounts"
- extent, magnitude, quantity, number, size
- Form for "amounts"
- amounted, amounting, principal amount, notional amount
- Same Context for "amounts"
- quantity, value, cost, lack, deal