Quotes for "amending":
"I'm starting to judge success by the time I have for myself, the time I spend with family and friends. My priorities aren't amending they're shifting."
"One of the surest evidences of friendship that one individual can display to another is telling him gently of a fault. If any other can excel it, it is listening to such a disclosure with gratitude, and amending the error."
"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it."
- Sentence for "amending"
- The planter boxes required an up-front…
- View More
- Quotes for "amending"
- "I'm starting to judge success by…"
- View More
- Synonym for "amending"
- emend, reform, correct, rectify, improve
- Verb Forms for "amending"
- amended, amending, amends
- Phrases for "amending"
- Stiles amending, Stiles amending, amending existing, amending existing, opposed amending
- Rhyme for "amending"
- End, End, Friend, Friend, Mende
- Hypernym for "amending"
- correct, rectify, right, revise, rectify
- Cross Reference for "amending"
- Etymologically Related for "amending"
- emend, amendment, mend, amends
- Same Context for "amending"
- dysenteric, dysenteric, news-breaking, news-breaking, 83-18