Quotes for "amenable":
"The only part of the conduct of any one, for which he is amenable to society, is that which concerns others. In the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute. Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign."
"It reflects a prevailing myth that production technology is no more amenable to human judgment or social interests than the laws of thermodynamics, atomic structure or biological inheritance."
"Well, the fact is that one imagination is critically important, and if you have had your imagination stimulated by what is basically a variety of subjects, you are much more amenable to accepting, to understanding and interacting with the realities of the world."
- Sentence for "amenable"
- Even in straight achievement terms amenable…
- View More
- Quotes for "amenable"
- "The only part of the conduct…"
- View More
- Synonym for "amenable"
- answerable, responsible, accountable, responsive, tractable
- Antonym for "amenable"
- Phrases for "amenable"
- reasonably amenable, amenable to, be amenable, seem amenable, most amenable
- Rhyme for "amenable"
- tenable, untenable
- Equivalent for "amenable"
- compliant, susceptible, responsible
- Same Context for "amenable"
- applicable, liable, docile, accountable, conducive