Quotes for "alters":
"Love does not alter the beloved, it alters itself."
"The passionate controversies of one era are viewed as sterile preoccupations by another, for knowledge alters what we seek as well as what we find."
"To engage with art, we have to be willing to be wrong, venture outside our psychic comfort zones, suspend disbelief, and remember that art explores and alters consciousness simultaneously."
"If poetry alters the way in which the reader views the world, then it has had its desired effect."
"I wouldn't change a single thing, because one change alters every moment that follows it."
"Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds."
- Sentence for "alters"
- As the song rises and falls…
- View More
- Quotes for "alters"
- "Love does not alter the beloved,…"
- View More
- Synonym for "alters"
- change, agitate, geld, vary, modify
- Antonym for "alters"
- continue, maintain, fix
- Verb Forms for "alters"
- altered, altering, alters
- Phrases for "alters"
- presence alters, alters nature, alters history, it alters, that alters
- Rhyme for "alters"
- Gibraltar, Psalter, Walter, altar, balter
- Hyponym for "alters"
- barb, blister, wake up, spice up, fertilise
- Hypernym for "alters"
- redact, edit, change, modify
- Cross Reference for "alters"
- falsify, change
- Etymologically Related for "alters"
- alternate, alteration, alternative
- Form for "alters"
- Same Context for "alters"
- dispositional, irrecoverable, double-positive, excretory, folate