Quotes for "ally":
"The USDA is not our ally here. We have to take matters into our own hands, not only by advocating for a better diet for everyone - and that's the hard part - but by improving our own. And that happens to be quite easy. Less meat, less junk, more plants."
"Washington has to become an ally of business, not the opposition of business."
"The tendency to claim God as an ally for our partisan value and ends is the source of all religious fanaticism."
"The transatlantic relationship is vital for both our countries: France will remain a reliable ally of the United States. Nevertheless, ally does not mean aligned."
- Sentence for "ally"
- WORDS ACCENTED ON THE LAST SYLLABLE:…
- View More
- Quotes for "ally"
- "The USDA is not our ally…"
- View More
- Synonym for "ally"
- relative, kinsman, confederate, auxiliary, congener
- Verb Forms for "ally"
- allied, allies, allying
- Phrases for "ally"
- staunchest ally, nuclear-armed ally, counternarcotics ally, staunch ally, strongest ally
- Rhyme for "ally"
- Ai, Alai, Bi, Bligh, Bly
- Hypernym for "ally"
- commonwealth, state, land, res publica, body politic
- Etymologically Related for "ally"
- Form for "ally"
- allied, allying
- Same Context for "ally"
- leader, colleague, supporter, ruler, follower
- Variant for "ally"
- allied, alley