Quotes for "allotted":
"I think it has other roots, has to do, in part, with a general anxiety in contemporary life... nuclear bombs, inequality of possibility and chance, inequality of goods allotted to us, a kind of general racist, unjust attitude that is pervasive."
"The primary requisite for writing well about food is a good appetite. Without this, it is impossible to accumulate, within the allotted span, enough experience of eating to have anything worth setting down."
"It is impossible for our working people to maintain their full strength if they do not succeed in obtaining a sufficient supply of fat, allotted to them on a proper basis."
- Sentence for "allotted"
- Secondly, The term allotted for his…
- View More
- Quotes for "allotted"
- "I think it has other roots,…"
- View More
- Synonym for "allotted"
- grant, appoint, apportion, appropriate
- Verb Forms for "allotted"
- alloted, allots, allotted, allotting
- Phrases for "allotted"
- allotted amount, allotted hour, you're allotted, had allotted, allotted minutes
- Rhyme for "allotted"
- Bhatt, Dot, Kott, Lot, Lotte
- Etymologically Related for "allotted"
- Variant for "allotted"
- allotted, allotting