Quotes for "allocated":
"There's no particular relationship between spending and educational results. Most education spending is actually on salaries, and that's allocated according to political muscle."
"Look, Congress has allocated more money to finance the upcoming Iraqi elections than it has for the American elections. There's something wrong with that."
"I could really use a corporate sponsor. People think that because you're in the movies, you're rich. I have allocated all my resources to Shambala so the animals will always be safe."
- Sentence for "allocated"
- The $600 million in program cuts…
- View More
- Quotes for "allocated"
- "There's no particular relationship between spending…"
- View More
- Synonym for "allocated"
- allot, localize, place, apportion, arrange
- Verb Forms for "allocated"
- allocated, allocates, allocating
- Phrases for "allocated"
- allocated proportionally, allocated loads, money allocated, be allocated, budget allocated
- Rhyme for "allocated"
- Hyponym for "allocated"
- ration, present, reallocate, award, ration out
- Hypernym for "allocated"
- assign, allot, portion
- Same Context for "allocated"
- co-option, baa-rated, hard-to-find, activity-based, defined-benefit