Quotes for "alleged":
"Want of money and the distress of a thief can never be alleged as the cause of his thieving, for many honest people endure greater hardships with fortitude. We must therefore seek the cause elsewhere than in want of money, for that is the miser's passion, not the thief s."
"There is only one way to solve the alleged crisis of the erosion of 'family values.' And that is to get right down to the root cause of the problem."
"Confronting a stadium audience, you can't see the whites of their eyes. It's just an amorphous mass of noise and, of course, you can't see the alleged billions watching at home either, so the degree to which you are intimidated is quite low."
- Sentence for "alleged"
- A quick but essential clarification: It…
- View More
- Quotes for "alleged"
- "Want of money and the distress…"
- View More
- Synonym for "alleged"
- aver, assign, affirm, predicate, assert
- Verb Forms for "alleged"
- alleged, alleges, alleging
- Phrases for "alleged"
- alleged abuser, alleged plot, alleged victim, alleged unindicted, alleged plotters
- Rhyme for "alleged"
- dredge, edge, fledge, hedge, ledge
- Hyponym for "alleged"
- Hypernym for "alleged"
- asseverate, maintain, assert
- Cross Reference for "alleged"
- Wikipedia article on "oath"
- Etymologically Related for "alleged"
- Same Context for "alleged"
- hand-loaded, head/neck, baseless, antiparallel, attention