Quotes for "aligns":
"I'm Method trained. How is this character like me? What does she think of her mother? What does her mother think of her? It's like construction, and then, yes, you hope you're talented and that the universe aligns and captures the kind of laborer's work you've done and whatever else sprinkles down on you, and it's all caught on film or onstage."
"I think opera has gained a kind of glamorous appeal. It's a live performance that aligns all of the arts, and when it is represented in the media, in film in particular, it is presented as something that is really a special event, whether it's a great date or something that's just hugely romantic."
- Sentence for "aligns"
- The more McCain aligns with Bush,…
- View More
- Quotes for "aligns"
- "I'm Method trained. How is this…"
- View More
- Synonym for "aligns"
- aline, range, line, line-up, collimate
- Verb Forms for "aligns"
- aligned, alignement, aligning, aligns
- Phrases for "aligns"
- Everybody aligns, aligns closely, that aligns, will aligns
- Rhyme for "aligns"
- Aline, Cline, Combine, Dine, Heine
- Hypernym for "aligns"
- fit, tally, check, correspond, match
- Form for "aligns"
- Same Context for "aligns"
- autodestruct, warming-up, micronuclear, challenge-response, jaw-dropping