Quotes for "aliens":
"When we were filming 'The Darkest Hour,' we didn't even know what the aliens were going to look like, we didn't even have a graphic reference. So it was definitely a big challenge to sell those kind of extreme moments when you're just generating them from your own imagination."
"Sci-fi films are the epic films of the day because we can no longer put 10,000 extras in the scene - but we can draw thousands of aliens with computers."
"If they want to talk about aliens and anything like that... that's part of the gift God gave us. That's what makes life exciting. We're pretty stuck, you know. What gives flight to our life is our imagination."
"Authoritarian political ideologies have a vested interest in promoting fear, a sense of the imminence of takeover by aliens and real diseases are useful material."
"After all these years, it's still amazing what Obama is allowed to get away with. He says low gas prices in 2009 were caused by a terrible economy, but then claims that the lower number of illegal aliens crossing the border is because of his border policies, not the same lousy economy."
"I gave up on new poetry myself 30 years ago when most of it began to read like coded messages passing between lonely aliens in a hostile world."
"Emergency health care for illegal aliens along the southwestern border is already costing area hospitals $200 million a year, with perhaps another $100 million in extended care costs."
- Sentence for "aliens"
- "" When people (informally) talk about…
- View More
- Quotes for "aliens"
- "When we were filming 'The Darkest…"
- View More
- Synonym for "aliens"
- foreign, adverse, incongruous, foreigner, alienate
- Verb Forms for "aliens"
- aliened, aliening, aliens
- Phrases for "aliens"
- illegal aliens, undocumented aliens, Mushroom aliens, aliens loitering, aliens invading
- Rhyme for "aliens"
- Dalian, Episcopalian, mammalian
- Hypernym for "aliens"
- hypothetical creature, transfer
- Cross Reference for "aliens"
- alien enemy, alien egg, alien act, alien water, alien and sedition laws
- Equivalent for "aliens"
- strange, foreign, extrinsic
- Etymologically Related for "aliens"
- space alien, alienage
- Same Context for "aliens"
- new, human, strange, powerful, unknown
- Variant for "aliens"