Quotes for "alexander":
"The United States established itself as a trustworthy new nation in its first two decades after the Revolutionary War by paying its debts, even when many in the country believed it had no obligation to do so. Alexander Hamilton, the founder of this newspaper, insisted on it."
"It has been the experience of a lifetime to work with Catherine Middleton to create her wedding dress, and I have enjoyed every moment of it. It was such an incredible honor to be asked, and I am so proud of what we and the Alexander McQueen team have created."
"But to this day I am convinced that the real reason we met was because Alexander is from Nebraska, and he was completely fascinated that I was about to go off and make a movie with Brando - perhaps the most famous Nebraskan of all."
- Sentence for "alexander"
- C - said ... you might…
- View More
- Quotes for "alexander"
- "The United States established itself as…"
- View More
- Synonym for "alexander"
- alexanders, black lovage, horse parsley, Alexander the Great
- Rhyme for "alexander"
- Leander, Lysander, Sander, Santander, bander
- Hypernym for "alexander"
- vanquisher, conqueror, herbaceous plant, Herb
- Same Context for "alexander"
- hleb, adebayor, designers!love, rand, wang