Quotes for "alcoholic":
"When you live in an alcoholic family or an abusive family, you tiptoe, you don't want to step on any mines."
"I drank for about 25 years getting over the loss of my father and I took the anger out on myself. I did a good job at beating myself up at sometimes. I don't drink anymore but my alcoholic head occasionally says different. 'Nil By Mouth' was a love letter to my father because I needed to resolve some issues in order to be able to forgive him."
"Alcohol is a very patient drug. It will wait for the alcoholic to pick it up one more time."
"I can choose to accelerate my disease to an alcoholic death or incurable insanity, or I can choose to live within my thoroughly human condition."
"It wasn't being an alcoholic - it was going wild. It happened when I got famous. It was like having my teens in my early thirties: blotting out your life, not having to think about anything."
- Sentence for "alcoholic"
- When doctors use the term alcoholic…
- View More
- Quotes for "alcoholic"
- "When you live in an alcoholic…"
- View More
- Synonym for "alcoholic"
- spirituous, hard, ardent, strong, dipsomaniac
- Antonym for "alcoholic"
- teetotaler, on the wagon, nonalcoholic
- Phrases for "alcoholic"
- alcoholic unreformed, an alcoholic, alcoholic abusive, abusive alcoholic, non alcoholic
- Rhyme for "alcoholic"
- anabolic, bucolic, diastolic, folic, frolic
- Hypernym for "alcoholic"
- sot, rummy, drunk, inebriate, wino
- Equivalent for "alcoholic"
- addicted, intoxicating, dry, strong, intoxicant
- Etymologically Related for "alcoholic"
- Form for "alcoholic"
- Alcoholics Anonymous, -holic
- Same Context for "alcoholic"
- intoxicating, aromatic, spirituous, acidic, aqueous