Quotes for "alarmed":
"The traditional spokespersons for the Evangelicals, such as Chuck Colson and James Dobson, have become alarmed about this drift away from the 'Family Values' issues that they believe should be the overwhelming concerns of Evangelicals. They have expressed their displeasure in letters of protest circulated through the religious media."
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
"Many of us are alarmed at the skyrocketing cost of medical care, including patients, who are the consumers. However, medical malpractice is not the reason for these increasing costs."
- Sentence for "alarmed"
- His expression alarmed me, but also…
- View More
- Quotes for "alarmed"
- "The traditional spokespersons for the Evangelicals,…"
- View More
- Synonym for "alarmed"
- agitated, disturbed, afraid
- Phrases for "alarmed"
- overly alarmed, quite alarmed, congress alarmed, be alarmed, were alarmed
- Rhyme for "alarmed"
- armed, charmed, disarmed, farmed, harmed
- Equivalent for "alarmed"
- Verb Stem for "alarmed"