Quotes for "aircraft":
"I would like to mention that I have flown the 262 first in May '43. At this time, the aircraft was completely secret. I first knew of the existence of this aircraft only early in '42 - even in my position. This aircraft didn't have any priority in design or production."
"These subsidies from four European governments, which include aircraft launch assistance, capital injections, debt forgiveness, have enabled Airbus to develop and range market airliners well below cost."
"The great defense against the air menace is to attack the enemy's aircraft as near as possible to their point of departure."
"I have seen the science I worshiped, and the aircraft I loved, destroying the civilization I expected them to serve."
- Sentence for "aircraft"
- Maybe it was the word aircraft…
- View More
- Quotes for "aircraft"
- "I would like to mention that…"
- View More
- Phrases for "aircraft"
- radar-jamming aircraft, fighter aircraft, unmanned aircraft, single-engine aircraft, commercial aircraft
- Rhyme for "aircraft"
- Hyponym for "aircraft"
- stealth aircraft, bogey, lighter-than-air craft, bogy, cruise missile
- Hypernym for "aircraft"
- Cross Reference for "aircraft"
- Etymologically Related for "aircraft"
- watercraft, spacecraft
- Form for "aircraft"
- rocket aircraft
- Same Context for "aircraft"
- vehicle, plane, helicopter, equipment, missile