Quotes for "aided":
"A homely face and no figure have aided many women heavenward."
"The only protection as a historian is to institute a process of research and writing that minimizes the possibility of error. And that I have tried to do, aided by modern technology, which enables me, having long since moved beyond longhand, to use a computer for both organizing and taking notes."
- Sentence for "aided"
- This title aided to promote and…
- View More
- Quotes for "aided"
- "A homely face and no figure…"
- View More
- Synonym for "aided"
- relieve, succor, help, support, coöperate
- Verb Forms for "aided"
- aided, aides, aiding, aids
- Phrases for "aided"
- ferries aided, resurrection aided, bankers aided, abroad aided, primarily aided
- Rhyme for "aided"
- Blade, Cade, Crusade, Dade, Jade
- Hypernym for "aided"
- Cross Reference for "aided"
- aider, court of aid, aiding and abetting, to pray in aid, first aid
- Etymologically Related for "aided"
- aide-de-camp, aidant, aide
- Form for "aided"
- aidless, first aid, aidman, aidful, aid climbing
- Same Context for "aided"
- assistance, support, service, care, benefit