Quotes for "agricultural":
"I was an organizer in the Food, Agricultural and Tobacco Workers Union down in North Carolina."
"I have seen firsthand that agricultural science has enormous potential to increase the yields of small farmers and lift them out of hunger and poverty."
"As an integral part of the Department of Agriculture, the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service monitors our Nation's agriculture to protect against agricultural pests and diseases."
"I tried for a while to be an agricultural worker and was hopelessly bored. To me it was meaningless. I would stand around in heaps of manure and sings about the beauty of the work I wasn't doing."
"Many of the mainstream agricultural scientists, especially at the agricultural schools, but at all of our major universities, are tied into all sorts of contractual relationships and consulting relationships with the life science companies."
"Why in almost all societies have married women specialized in bearing and rearing children and in certain agricultural activities, whereas married men have done most of the fighting and market work?"
"I tried for a while to be an agricultural worker and was hopelessly bored. I would stand around in heaps of manure and sing about the beauty of the work I wasn't doing."
- Sentence for "agricultural"
- In the first place, there is…
- View More
- Quotes for "agricultural"
- "I was an organizer in the…"
- View More
- Synonym for "agricultural"
- rural, prædial, georgic, georgical, geofonic
- Phrases for "agricultural"
- agricultural products, placid agricultural, agricultural workers, agricultural wastes, agricultural sterile
- Rhyme for "agricultural"
- countercultural, cultural, horticultural, intercultural, multicultural
- Cross Reference for "agricultural"
- agricultural geology, agricultural society, agricultural children act, agricultural engine, agricultural holdings acts
- Equivalent for "agricultural"
- Same Context for "agricultural"
- industrial, rural, foreign, colonial, administrative