Quotes for "agreeable":
"Happiness: an agreeable sensation arising from contemplating the misery of another."
"All, all is theft, all is unceasing and rigorous competition in nature the desire to make off with the substance of others is the foremost - the most legitimate - passion nature has bred into us and, without doubt, the most agreeable one."
"In this connection, faith and experience teach us many truths by means of the short-cut of authority and by the proofs of very pleasant and agreeable feelings."
"Hope, deceiving as it is, serves at least to lead us to the end of our lives by an agreeable route."
"Remember that when you meet your antagonist, to do everything in a mild agreeable manner. Let your courage be keen, but, at the same time, as polished as your sword."
"It is more agreeable to have the power to give than to receive."
"If you wish to appear agreeable in society, you must consent to be taught many things which you know already."
"Your true traveller finds boredom rather agreeable than painful. It is the symbol of his liberty - his excessive freedom. He accepts his boredom, when it comes, not merely philosophically, but almost with pleasure."
"Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed."
"There is nothing more agreeable in life than to make peace with the Establishment - and nothing more corrupting."
- Sentence for "agreeable"
- It was a short note from…
- View More
- Quotes for "agreeable"
- "Happiness: an agreeable sensation arising from…"
- View More
- Synonym for "agreeable"
- charming, acceptable, amiable, pleasant, welcome
- Phrases for "agreeable"
- thoroughly agreeable, agreeable personal, be agreeable, agreeable to, agreeable last
- Rhyme for "agreeable"
- disagreeable, foreseeable, forseeable, unforeseeable
- Cross Reference for "agreeable"
- pleasant, acceptable
- Equivalent for "agreeable"
- consistent, accordant
- Form for "agreeable"
- English words derived from: agreeable
- Same Context for "agreeable"
- pleasant, amiable, amuse, unpleasant, peaceful