Quotes for "aggressively":
"In the coming years, if not sooner, social media will become a powerful tool that consumers will aggressively use to influence business attitudes and force companies into greater social responsibility - and, I suggest, move us towards a more sustainable practice of capitalism."
"Positive, healthy, loving relationships in your twenties... I don't know if anyone would disagree with it: I think they're the exception, not the norm. People are either playing house really aggressively because they're scared of what an uncertain time it is, or they're avoiding commitment altogether."
"One of the advantages of moving quickly is if you do something wrong you can change it. What technologies tend to do is they tend to make a lot of mistakes... but then we go back and aggressively attack those mistakes - and fix them. And you usually recover pretty quickly."
"We're going to do everything possible to make sure that food safety is always paramount, and that we work with the industry as aggressively as we can to make sure that we're paying attention to the food-safety issues."
"We need the kind of leadership exemplified by President Kennedy to just do it! But we must do it as good stewards, aggressively exerting control over the moon. We can best do this by going there."
- Sentence for "aggressively"
- As an analyst for 20 years,…
- View More
- Quotes for "aggressively"
- "In the coming years, if not…"
- View More
- Phrases for "aggressively"
- aggressively pursued, aggressively assertively, courted aggressively, aggressively tackling, aggressively acquisitions
- Rhyme for "aggressively"
- excessively, impressively, obsessively, progressively, successively
- Etymologically Related for "aggressively"
- aggression, aggress