Quotes for "aggressive":
"Human nature is potentially aggressive and destructive and potentially orderly and constructive."
"In known history, nobody has had such capacity for altering the universe than the people of the United States of America. And nobody has gone about it in such an aggressive way."
"So at a time in which the media give the public everything it wants and desires, maybe art should adopt a much more aggressive attitude towards the public. I myself am very much inclined to take this position."
"There are worlds of experience beyond the world of the aggressive man, beyond history, and beyond science. The moods and qualities of nature and the revelations of great art are equally difficult to define we can grasp them only in the depths of our perceptive spirit."
"The car has become the carapace, the protective and aggressive shell, of urban and suburban man."
"For a girl, the wedding is when you're married. For a guy, it's when you get engaged. It takes a real aggressive human being to back out between the ring and the wedding."
"After Nixon resigned in 1974, he engaged in a very aggressive war with history, attempting to wipe out the Watergate stain and memory. Happily, history won, largely because of Nixon's tapes."
"I want to see a player on the football field. I want to see what kind of teammate they are, what kind of leadership qualities they have. I want to see how aggressive they are, how much fun they have playing the game."
"Another term for preventive war is aggressive war - starting wars because someday somebody might do something to us. That is not part of the American tradition."
"No one is more arrogant toward women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious about his virility."
- Sentence for "aggressive"
- They use the term aggressive, and…
- View More
- Quotes for "aggressive"
- "Human nature is potentially aggressive and…"
- View More
- Synonym for "aggressive"
- enterprising, pushful, pushing, pushy, offensive
- Phrases for "aggressive"
- overly aggressive, aggressive herding, very aggressive, forward-leaning aggressive, Winona's aggressive
- Rhyme for "aggressive"
- Progressive, depressive, excessive, expressive, impressive
- Equivalent for "aggressive"
- ravening, in-your-face, vulturine, pugnacious, high-pressure
- Etymologically Related for "aggressive"
- aggressor, aggression, passive aggressive, aggressivity, aggressiveness
- Same Context for "aggressive"
- violent, energetic, active, hostile, ambitious