Quotes for "age":
"Middle age is youth without levity, and age without decay."
"In youth we learn in age we understand."
"I'm 36 and if I met a woman of my own age and married her, I'd also be marrying her former life, her past. It might be OK for some people - I don't want to judge it or anything - but it's not for me. It would destroy my creativity."
"My acting career began at age three and my parents got me into it. I was in a McDonald's commercial."
"The secret of long life is double careers. One to about age sixty, then another for the next thirty years."
"Old age is not a matter for sorrow. It is matter for thanks if we have left our work done behind us."
"There have been studies that clearly state that children who are exposed to arts education at a young age will in fact do markedly better in their SAT tests."
"You get to a certain age and you can't judge yourself on your dad or your parents."
"I'm well past the age where I'm acceptable. You get to a certain age and you are forbidden access. You're not going to get the kind of coverage that you would like in music magazines, you're not going to get played on radio and you're not going to get played on television. I have to survive on word of mouth."
"I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am."
- Sentence for "age"
- People may differ in other respects…
- View More
- Quotes for "age"
- "Middle age is youth without levity,…"
- View More
- Synonym for "age"
- Time, epoch, era, date, period
- Verb Forms for "age"
- aged, ageing, ages, aging
- Phrases for "age"
- retirement age, child-bearing age, tender age, age of, age bracket
- Rhyme for "age"
- Cage, Gage, Osage, Page, Paige
- Hypernym for "age"
- change, modify, alter, develop
- Cross Reference for "age"
- the age of a horse, geological ages, age of the moon, middle ages, fabulous age
- Form for "age"
- aged, aging
- Same Context for "age"
- character, Life, period, power, mind