Quotes for "affirmed":
"I guess probably in my time in politics, it continued to be affirmed to me that the African-American community, despite being subscription television's most valuable customers, they are very underserved by cable and satellite television programming options."
"The March on Washington affirmed our values as a people: equality and opportunity for all. Forty-one years ago, during a time of segregation, these were an ideal."
"By and large, the critics and readers gave me an affirmed sense of my identity as a writer. You might know this within yourself, but to have it affirmed by others is of utmost importance. Writing is, after all, a form of communication."
- Sentence for "affirmed"
- “Today, the Supreme Court once again…
- View More
- Quotes for "affirmed"
- "I guess probably in my time…"
- View More
- Synonym for "affirmed"
- aver, ratify, asseverate, protest, establish
- Antonym for "affirmed"
- Verb Forms for "affirmed"
- affirmatively, affirmed, affirming, affirms
- Phrases for "affirmed"
- affirmed Ethiopia, affirmed unanimously, library affirmed, Agency affirmed, Thomas affirmed
- Rhyme for "affirmed"
- Germ, Herm, berm, confirm, ferm
- Hyponym for "affirmed"
- vouch, prove, demonstrate, document, shew
- Cross Reference for "affirmed"
- affirmative action, confirm
- Etymologically Related for "affirmed"
- affirmative, affirmation
- Same Context for "affirmed"
- obverse, dictum, princeling, lunation
- Variant for "affirmed"