Quotes for "affirm":
"Today we affirm a new commitment to live out our nation's promise through civility, courage, compassion and character."
"Tonight, we gather to affirm the greatness of our nation - not because of the height of our skyscrapers, or the power of our military, or the size of our economy. Our pride is based on a very simple premise, summed up in a declaration made over two hundred years ago."
"I don't think Romney is wacky at all, but religion makes intelligent people say and do wacky things, believe and affirm crazy things. Left on his own, Romney would never have said something like the Garden Of Eden was in Missouri, and will be again."
"From the lowest animals of which we can affirm intelligence up to man this type of intellect is found."
"Well, I affirm orthodox Christian faith. I affirm the Nicene Creed. I don't think I'm doing anything terribly new."
- Sentence for "affirm"
- The sun does not more certainly…
- View More
- Quotes for "affirm"
- "Today we affirm a new commitment…"
- View More
- Synonym for "affirm"
- aver, ratify, asseverate, protest, establish
- Antonym for "affirm"
- Verb Forms for "affirm"
- affirmatively, affirmed, affirming, affirms
- Phrases for "affirm"
- speedily affirm, constantly affirm, to affirm, affirm god, affirm Judge
- Rhyme for "affirm"
- Germ, Herm, berm, confirm, ferm
- Hyponym for "affirm"
- vouch, prove, demonstrate, document, shew
- Cross Reference for "affirm"
- affirmative action, confirm
- Etymologically Related for "affirm"
- affirmative, affirmation
- Same Context for "affirm"
- obverse, dictum, princeling, lunation
- Variant for "affirm"