Quotes for "affinity":
"How have relations with Iran and Belarus benefited Venezuela? We are interested in countries that have democracies, that respect human rights, that we have an affinity with. What affinity do we have with Iran?"
"In the present state of our knowledge, it would be useless to attempt to speculate on the remote cause of the electrical energy... its relation to chemical affinity is, however, sufficiently evident. May it not be identical with it, and an essential property of matter?"
"I've always had an affinity and a passion for cars and that whole car culture."
"I don't know why women feel an affinity with me."
"It's the best marriage of songs and production. But I have to say, I have an affinity for Bossanova."
"Faith always contains an element of risk, of venture and we are impelled to make the venture by the affinity and attraction which we feel in ourselves."
"I receive huge support from Irish and British sports fans alike and it is greatly appreciated. Likewise I feel I have a great affinity with the American sports fans. I play most of my golf in the U.S. nowadays and I am incredibly proud to have won the U.S. Open and U.S. PGA Championship in the last two years."
"I've always had an affinity for lawyers. My dad is a lawyer. He's retired now. My brother is a lawyer."
- Sentence for "affinity"
- How could two chemists converse on…
- View More
- Quotes for "affinity"
- "How have relations with Iran and…"
- View More
- Synonym for "affinity"
- relation, conformity, resemblance, connection, companionship
- Phrases for "affinity"
- affinity owing, affinity towards, great affinity, His affinity, natural affinity
- Rhyme for "affinity"
- Trinity, alkalinity, divinity, femininity, infinity
- Hypernym for "affinity"
- relationship, family relationship, kinship, force, resemblance
- Cross Reference for "affinity"
- affirmance day general, affinity constants, clang affinity, relationship, predisposing affinity
- Form for "affinity"
- Same Context for "affinity"
- attraction, similarity, unity, significance, kinship