Quotes for "affects":
"Macroeconomic policy can never be devoid of politics: it involves fundamental trade-offs and affects different groups differently."
"If you live long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person. It's how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit."
"I am trying to inspire people to just take control of their oral health, because if we don't take care of our oral health, it affects so many different aspects of our lives. If your smile and mouth is not together, it affects your relationship, your self-esteem, your health."
"I have been recently diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome, an autoimmune disease which is an ongoing medical condition that affects my energy level and causes fatigue and joint pain."
"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever."
"Well, the rollout of new technology always affects how wizards do business."
"I'm a firm believer that lighting affects mood, and twinkly lights on strings bring something magical to occasions ranging from concerts to weddings, though I'm fond of using them as year-round home decor. There's a reason why they're sometimes called fairy lights. When the night is right, there aren't any strings at all."
"I find fault with my children because I like them and I want them to go places - uprightness and strength and courage and civil respect and anything that affects the probabilities of failure on the part of those that are closest to me, that concerns me - I find fault."
"I think I'm too cynical for L.A. My sense of humor doesn't go down well here, which probably affects my love life. I need to have a laugh track following me around so people know I'm trying to be funny."
"God joins us together by means of the body, in consequence of the laws of the communication of movements. He affects us with the same feelings in consequence of the laws of the conjunction of body and soul."
- Sentence for "affects"
- The designation affects how eurocrats calculate…
- View More
- Quotes for "affects"
- "Macroeconomic policy can never be devoid…"
- View More
- Synonym for "affects"
- soften, act on, overcome, concern, operate
- Verb Forms for "affects"
- affected, affecting, affectional, affectively, affects
- Phrases for "affects"
- adversely affects, vitiligo affects, It affects, cascading affects, affects self-image
- Rhyme for "affects"
- Brecht, Hecht, Select, bedecked, checked
- Hyponym for "affects"
- sweep off, hit home, disturb, trouble, sadden
- Hypernym for "affects"
- Cross Reference for "affects"
- influence, taint, thrill, agitate, excite
- Etymologically Related for "affects"
- affection, affective, affectionate, affecter
- Form for "affects"
- affected, affectingly, affectedly, affectedness, affectation
- Same Context for "affects"