Quotes for "advising":
"More and more political analysts and weak-kneed politicians are advising the historically pro-life Republican Party to abandon its pro-life stance for political gain. My first response is that if you cannot trust a party on the value of defending human life, how can you trust it on issues like marginal tax rates?"
"I'll never get out of politics. I have friends in public office. I have things that I want to do. You can't go back in life. I won't go back to the existence I had before of running a political consulting firm and signing up clients and advising campaigns in exactly that way."
- Sentence for "advising"
- Without the title advising me that…
- View More
- Quotes for "advising"
- "More and more political analysts and…"
- View More
- Synonym for "advising"
- apprise, admonish, counsel, acquaint, inform
- Verb Forms for "advising"
- advised, advisees, advises, advising
- Phrases for "advising"
- multimillions advising, loudspeaker advising, were advising, Counsel advising, chaplain advising
- Rhyme for "advising"
- Ais, Allies, Guise, Guys, Lise
- Hypernym for "advising"
- Cross Reference for "advising"
- Form for "advising"
- adviser, advisable, advisement, advice
- Same Context for "advising"
- you, hotfix, write, enumerate, rule