Quotes for "advice":
"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself."
"Ask Elizabeth is a community of voices, it's not me standing on a podium telling people how to run their lives, it's girls helping each other sharing their wisdom and advice and I create a space for them to do it."
"He read his mind. He's a strange sort of man, isn't he? It's not just the advice and the wisdom that he has."
"The best anti-aging advice I've ever received? Drink a lot of water and have a plant-based diet. I also do mindful meditation with my daughter every day. It takes ten minutes. I think reducing stress plays a big part in anti-aging."
"When we are well, we all have good advice for those who are ill."
"I am glad that I paid so little attention to good advice had I abided by it I might have been saved from some of my most valuable mistakes."
"Sure, I could give advice I could, say, travel the world, listen to music. But all I can really say is do something you want to do and do it well. And if you want to be a choreographer, then you have to make dances."
"Never Have Your Dog Stuffed is really advice to myself, a reminder to myself not to avoid change or uncertainty, but to go with it, to surf into change."
"If you wish to spare yourself and your venerable family, give heed to my advice with the ear of intelligence. If you do not, you will see what God has willed."
"Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad example."
- Sentence for "advice"
- Your posts will be excellent if…
- View More
- Quotes for "advice"
- "The only thing to do with…"
- View More
- Synonym for "advice"
- admonition, information, exhortation, recommendation, suggestion
- Phrases for "advice"
- good advice, unsolicited advice, advice Seppy, Trudy's advice, best advice
- Rhyme for "advice"
- Brice, Bryce, Grice, Nice, Price
- Hyponym for "advice"
- admonition, indication, monition, recommendation, word of advice
- Hypernym for "advice"
- Cross Reference for "advice"
- notice, information, to take advice, take advice, advice boat
- Etymologically Related for "advice"
- adviso, advise, aviso
- Form for "advice"
- adviceful, avizefull, advice boat
- Same Context for "advice"
- instruction, counsel, decision, assistance, guidance