Quotes for "advertised":
"It certainly is dangerous that there are only a few clubs left in Europe that can afford to pay millions. At the end of the day however, the spectators decide the rates of pay - by watching the games and consuming the goods and services advertised on sports TV programmes."
"Obamacare is a seriously flawed law that makes health care coverage less affordable, costs taxpayers more than advertised and fails to deliver on most of its other grand promises."
"Can advertising foist an inferior product on the consumer? Bitter experience has taught me that it cannot. On those rare occasions when I have advertised products which consumer tests have found inferior to other products in the same field, the results have been disastrous."
- Sentence for "advertised"
- Shopping for her nursery, Kelly Horvath…
- View More
- Quotes for "advertised"
- "It certainly is dangerous that there…"
- View More
- Phrases for "advertised"
- advertised masseuse, prostitution advertised, advertised packing, lenders advertised, than advertised
- Rhyme for "advertised"
- advised, apprised, baptized, chastised, comprised
- Equivalent for "advertised"
- publicized, publicised
- Verb Stem for "advertised"