Quotes for "advertise":
"They advertise on the radio for food stamps!"
"We must advertise to U.S. business that we are there, that our attitude has changed, and that we care. When we are asked to help, we have to perform and provide the right advice."
"Americans are the only people in the world known to me whose status anxiety prompts them to advertise their college and university affiliations in the rear window of their automobiles."
"An aristocratic culture does not advertise its emotions. In its forms of expression it is sober and reserved. Its general attitude is stoic."
"If advertisers spent the same amount of money on improving their products as they do on advertising then they wouldn't have to advertise them."
"Let advertisers spend the same amount of money improving their product that they do on advertising and they wouldn't have to advertise it."
"I'd like to feel that an advertiser gets something extra when they advertise with us - a certain humanity that comes from upbeat and positive human interest letters and success stories."
- Sentence for "advertise"
- "Well, you could say I no…
- View More
- Quotes for "advertise"
- "They advertise on the radio for…"
- View More
- Synonym for "advertise"
- inform, apprise, announce, notify, proclaim
- Verb Forms for "advertise"
- advertised, advertises, advertising
- Phrases for "advertise"
- advertise Ped, advertise Filipina, advertise Murder, advertise healthy, advertise goods
- Form for "advertise"
- advertisement, advertiser
- Same Context for "advertise"
- advertisement, sale, investment, market, publish