Quotes for "adverse":
"For to be poised against fatality, to meet adverse conditions gracefully, is more than simple endurance it is an act of aggression, a positive triumph."
"If you will call your troubles experiences, and remember that every experience develops some latent force within you, you will grow vigorous and happy, however adverse your circumstances may seem to be."
"But because we in the United States finance our current account deficit by borrowing in our own currency, we can move to a more competitive dollar without the adverse effects that followed currency declines in other countries."
"There is no defense against adverse fortune which is so effectual as an habitual sense of humor."
"The religious superstitions of women perpetuate their bondage more than all other adverse influences."
- Sentence for "adverse"
- Major Nidal Hasan lectured senior Army…
- View More
- Quotes for "adverse"
- "For to be poised against fatality,…"
- View More
- Synonym for "adverse"
- unwilling, reluctant, averse, opposed, contrary
- Phrases for "adverse"
- adverse effects, adverse reactions, adverse impact, adverse reaction, adverse conditions
- Rhyme for "adverse"
- Perse, averse, biodiverse, burse, coerce
- Cross Reference for "adverse"
- adverse leaf, adverse possession, adverse radicle, averse
- Equivalent for "adverse"
- unfavourable, unfavorable
- Etymologically Related for "adverse"
- adversative, versus, adversity, adversary
- Form for "adverse"
- adverseness, adversely
- Same Context for "adverse"
- unfavorable, antagonistic, hostile, negative, disastrous