Quotes for "advantage":
"I've always been driven by the concept of equal justice under the law, but only the rich can pay great sums of money for legal assistance and that puts them at an advantage over the poor."
"As an avid photographer, I also took advantage of the latest technology in photography - digital photography - to post photos on my website on a daily basis."
"The great advantage of a hotel is that it is a refuge from home life."
"Be able to be alone. Lose not the advantage of solitude, and the society of thyself."
"Most people have no idea how to politely answer a phone. The English do, and it's been their only major business advantage for the past two centuries."
"Let the fear of danger be a spur to prevent it he that fears not, gives advantage to the danger."
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
"I think that there are changes that have occurred in technology that make is that more people can have the same level of information that I have. My advantage is that I'm very good at interpreting the information."
"We have an amazing advantage right now in that we have developed technology that is so sexy, so engaging for kids."
"Money is a tremendous advantage in just about everything, but in terms of reproduction, if you're a poor woman and you are infertile, it's like too bad, so sad. And if you are a wealthy woman, you can kind of buy whatever you want."
- Sentence for "advantage"
- It is true that the advantage…
- View More
- Quotes for "advantage"
- "I've always been driven by the…"
- View More
- Synonym for "advantage"
- benefit, beneficial, advantageous, superiority, mastery
- Antonym for "advantage"
- Verb Forms for "advantage"
- advantaged, advantages, advantaging
- Phrases for "advantage"
- take advantage, advantage of, home-field advantage, Geopolitical advantage, taken advantage
- Rhyme for "advantage"
- disadvantage, manage, micromanage, mismanage, vantage
- Hypernym for "advantage"
- benefit, welfare, favor, favour, prefer
- Cross Reference for "advantage"
- good, benefit, to play upon advantage, to advantage, to have the advantage of
- Etymologically Related for "advantage"
- vantage, advance
- Form for "advantage"
- advantaged, advantaging, take advantage, advantageousness, advantageously
- Same Context for "advantage"
- benefit, importance, consequence, result, influence