Quotes for "adapting":
"One of the most difficult things for people who have been successful in sports is adapting to the daily world where you can't get an answer from someone until 5 o'clock tomorrow. There is always an excuse. Living 40 or 50 years like that doesn't get too exciting after a while."
"For 'So Cold the River,' I'm actually working on adapting the book with Scott Silver, who was just nominated for an Oscar for 'The Fighter,' and who also wrote '8 Mile,' which I think is a terrific screenplay. The chance to work with Scott is a tremendous pleasure and I'm learning a lot."
"It felt like the first thing, but when I first started out, I got a job adapting a book by Russell Banks called 'Rule Of The Bone.' I didn't do a very good job. I didn't really know what I was doing in general, let alone how to adapt a book."
"Learning is any change in a system that produces a more or less permanent change in its capacity for adapting to its environment."
"If you're not adapting to the very rapidly changing environment, if you can't think creatively, you lose big in this society because there are very few jobs for you left."
"Cinema reflects culture and there is no harm in adapting technology, but not at the cost of losing your originality."
- Sentence for "adapting"
- The husband-and-wife screenwriting team of Irving…
- View More
- Quotes for "adapting"
- "One of the most difficult things…"
- View More
- Synonym for "adapting"
- fitted, suited, adjust, prepare, accommodate
- Verb Forms for "adapting"
- adapted, adapting, adaptively, adapts
- Phrases for "adapting"
- adapting automobiles, successfully adapting, adapting to, already adapting, while adapting
- Rhyme for "adapting"
- apt, capped, clapped, entrapped, flapped
- Cross Reference for "adapting"
- Form for "adapting"
- adapted, adapting