Quotes for "activate":
"In my role as Wikileaks editor, I've been involved in fighting off many legal attacks. To do that, and keep our sources safe, we have had to spread assets, encrypt everything, and move telecommunications and people around the world to activate protective laws in different national jurisdictions."
"For someone who writes fiction, in order to activate the imagination and the unconscious, it's essential to be free."
"The different Ministries have to work more on the promotion of the country, to build Kosovo's public image. Concrete projects must be assembled, in order to activate our businessmen to have more contacts. We have to create a positive image about ourselves."
- Sentence for "activate"
- We have all seen Teppo activate…
- View More
- Quotes for "activate"
- "In my role as Wikileaks editor,…"
- View More
- Synonym for "activate"
- animated, actuate
- Antonym for "activate"
- Verb Forms for "activate"
- activated, activates, activating
- Phrases for "activate"
- activate classical, activate sleeper, powers activate, activate flood, activate crews
- Rhyme for "activate"
- Hypernym for "activate"
- initiate, pioneer, change, modify, alter
- Same Context for "activate"
- apoptotic, venular, self-reactive, splenic, glycosphingolipid