Quotes for "acres":
"I write for no other purpose than to add to the beauty that now belongs to me. I write a book for no other reason than to add three or four hundred acres to my magnificent estate."
"It's very important to go back and keep in mind the distinction between handling these events as criminal acts, which was the way we did before 9/11, and then looking at 9/11 and saying, 'This is not a criminal act,' not when you destroy 16 acres of Manhattan, kill 3,000 Americans, blow a big hole in the Pentagon. That's an act of war."
"When I was little, we lived on 8 acres and my mom had a horse. But when I was 7, my mom kicked my dad out, and then in order to feed us five kids, she got critters cheap or for free and raised them for food. We milked a cow, raised chickens, pigs and beef cattle. We heated our one-story house with wood and stayed cold all winter."
- Sentence for "acres"
- The Marshall & Denham department store…
- View More
- Quotes for "acres"
- "I write for no other purpose…"
- View More
- Phrases for "acres"
- acres burned, Omak acres, acres scorched, than acres, million acres
- Rhyme for "acres"
- Quakers, Shakers, bakers, breakers, fakers
- Hyponym for "acres"
- smallholding, freehold, hacienda, country seat, entail
- Hypernym for "acres"
- realty, real estate, real property, immovable