Quotes for "acoustic":
"I'm still driving along on the pop freeway of life. Thinking even further into the future, I definitely want to make an acoustic record. I want to try lots of different things."
"To stand up on a stage alone with an acoustic guitar requires bravery bordering on heroism. Bordering on insanity."
"I suppose I am a frustrated musician so I annoy my family by playing guitar in the house. I used to be into acoustic stuff but my son Joseph is learning drums, so now I have an electric guitar and we play Metallica. We have an amp and a PA in the garage with his drum kit."
- Sentence for "acoustic"
- Jordan has a choral singing background…
- View More
- Quotes for "acoustic"
- "I'm still driving along on the…"
- View More
- Synonym for "acoustic"
- Phrases for "acoustic"
- vibro acoustic, acoustic pulses, acoustic solo, acoustic music, an acoustic
- Hypernym for "acoustic"
- curative, remedy, therapeutic, cure
- Cross Reference for "acoustic"
- acoustic spot, acoustic vessel, acoustic duct, acoustic nerve, acoustic telegraph
- Form for "acoustic"
- acoustics, acoustic telegraph, acoustic guitar, acoustic vessels, acoustically
- Same Context for "acoustic"
- optical, electro-magnetic, infrared, visual, electrical