Quotes for "acknowledging":
"If acknowledging that racial misgivings and misunderstandings are still a part of politics and life in America, I plead guilty."
"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."
"It's one of the worst-kept secrets of family life that all parents have a preferred son or daughter, and the rules for acknowledging it are the same everywhere: The favored kids recognize their status and keep quiet about it - the better to preserve the good thing they've got going and to keep their siblings off their back."
"It became clear to me in an instant that living a gay life without publicly acknowledging it is simply not enough to make any significant contribution to the immense work that lies ahead on the road to complete equality."
"No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude."
"There is as much greatness of mind in acknowledging a good turn, as in doing it."
"There's nothing wrong with acknowledging the panoply of life's rich experience."
"Lying has a kind of respect and reverence with it. We pay a person the compliment of acknowledging his superiority whenever we lie to him."
"I don't think I've ever felt that same kind of peace, the kind of serenity that I felt after acknowledging that maybe I was going to die of this TB."
- Sentence for "acknowledging"
- He says they will get a…
- View More
- Quotes for "acknowledging"
- "If acknowledging that racial misgivings and…"
- View More
- Synonym for "acknowledging"
- concede, allow, avow, recognize, proclaim
- Verb Forms for "acknowledging"
- acknowledged, acknowledges, acknowledging
- Phrases for "acknowledging"
- acknowledging meth's, acknowledging failings, acknowledging missteps, publicly acknowledging, acknowledging that
- Rhyme for "acknowledging"
- Knowledge, college
- Hypernym for "acknowledging"
- pass along, pass on, communicate, put across, pass
- Cross Reference for "acknowledging"
- notice, to acknowledge a deed
- Etymologically Related for "acknowledging"
- Form for "acknowledging"
- acknowledged, acknowledgeable, acknowledge the corn, acknowledgedly
- Same Context for "acknowledging"
- unquantified, unjoined, unencountered, untreatable, explained