Quotes for "acknowledgement":
"U.N. Women was created due to the acknowledgement that gender equality and women's empowerment was still, despite progress, far from what it should be. Transforming political will and decisions, such as the Member States creating U.N. Women, into concrete steps towards gender equality and women's empowerment, I think is one of the main challenges."
"I am highly offended by the total lack of acknowledgement of my contribution to Laker success."
"The definition of a modern approach to war is the acknowledgement of individual lives lost."
"What we call 'evil' doesn't necessarily deserve any kind of respect or understanding, by any means it just deserves an acknowledgement of its complexity so we can better understand it - so we can help prevent it."
"With acknowledgement of residues, we can be more easily prepared to grant the unit of science, the overlapping of disciplines, and the total coherence of all facts."
"Indeed, the acknowledgement of God is not synonymous with religion."
- Sentence for "acknowledgement"
- But ministers should realise that it…
- View More
- Quotes for "acknowledgement"
- "U.N. Women was created due to…"
- View More
- Synonym for "acknowledgement"
- admission, avowal, owning, confession, profession
- Phrases for "acknowledgement"
- tacit acknowledgement, implicit acknowledgement, patriotic acknowledgement, slight acknowledgement, public acknowledgement
- Rhyme for "acknowledgement"
- Hypernym for "acknowledgement"
- Cross Reference for "acknowledgement"
- acknowledgment money
- Same Context for "acknowledgement"
- recognition, acknowledgement, acceptance, greet, assent