Quotes for "acknowledge":
"If I take death into my life, acknowledge it, and face it squarely, I will free myself from the anxiety of death and the pettiness of life - and only then will I be free to become myself."
"A fulfilling life is different to each person. You have to acknowledge your dreams, and not just wait for life to happen, and opportunities to come knocking at your door."
"It was a requirement by the veterans to list the 57,000 names. We're reaching a time that we'll acknowledge the individual in a war on a national level."
"No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude."
"Such is the nature of men, that howsoever they may acknowledge many others to be more witty, or more eloquent, or more learned yet they will hardly believe there be many so wise as themselves."
"'Good Morning America' exploited Joan Lunden's pregnancy, but you won't see me bringing my babies on the air. The only reason I'm talking about the babies at all is that they've been with me on the show since I became pregnant. After a while, I had to acknowledge this pumpkin tummy."
"Those who weep for the happy periods which they encounter in history acknowledge what they want not the alleviation but the silencing of misery."
"There's no reason to change what you are, but if you're not being you, then you need to acknowledge that."
"The kind of pace that you want to use in a Western - just to acknowledge the land in the distance that everyone has to travel, and the way things develop sort of slowly - it's almost the antithetical of what's currently going on in the movies, you know."
"It has to be real, and I think a lot of the problems we have as a society is because we don't acknowledge that family is important, and it has to be people who are present, you know, and mothers and fathers, both are not present enough with children."
- Sentence for "acknowledge"
- Because they are evil people who…
- View More
- Quotes for "acknowledge"
- "If I take death into my…"
- View More
- Synonym for "acknowledge"
- concede, allow, avow, recognize, proclaim
- Verb Forms for "acknowledge"
- acknowledged, acknowledges, acknowledging
- Phrases for "acknowledge"
- Corsetti acknowledge, gratefully acknowledge, acknowledge Gray's, acknowledge God, aides acknowledge
- Rhyme for "acknowledge"
- Knowledge, college
- Hypernym for "acknowledge"
- pass along, pass on, communicate, put across, pass
- Cross Reference for "acknowledge"
- notice, to acknowledge a deed
- Etymologically Related for "acknowledge"
- Form for "acknowledge"
- acknowledged, acknowledgeable, acknowledge the corn, acknowledgedly
- Same Context for "acknowledge"
- unquantified, unjoined, unencountered, untreatable, explained