Quotes for "achieved":
"Indeed I regard the enduring support which I have received over the years from all sections of the community in Ballymena as being more than sufficient recognition for any success which I may have achieved as an actor."
"In my opinion, if we have not achieved peace, it is because people forget its most fundamental aspect. Before we talk about peace among nations, we must settle our peace with God."
"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers."
"They can gas me, but I am famous. I have achieved in one day what it took Robert Kennedy all his life to do."
"Having achieved my own dreams, I want to give to kids who are less fortunate, who struggle with everyday obstacles. I want to give them something positive in their lives: support."
"Science never gives up searching for truth, since it never claims to have achieved it."
"Nothing good comes in life or athletics unless a lot of hard work has preceded the effort. Only temporary success is achieved by taking short cuts."
"Progress however, of the best kind, is comparatively slow. Great results cannot be achieved at once and we must be satisfied to advance in life as we walk, step by step."
"In my lifetime, I've discovered a great many incredibly talented individuals. Some have achieved stardom. Simultaneously, I've seen many dreams shattered, egos destroyed and lives changed forever. The end destination may well be fame and fortune, but the road to stardom is littered with broken hearts."
"Equality and development will not be achieved however if peace is not understood from women's' point of view."
- Sentence for "achieved"
- Temples are closed on Sundays and…
- View More
- Quotes for "achieved"
- "Indeed I regard the enduring support…"
- View More
- Synonym for "achieved"
- realize, obtain, execute, accomplish, effect
- Verb Forms for "achieved"
- achieved, achieves, achieving
- Phrases for "achieved"
- be achieved, been achieved, grandfathers achieved, achieved thus, objectives achieved
- Rhyme for "achieved"
- Eve, Kleve, Neave, Rajiv, Steve
- Hyponym for "achieved"
- come to, progress to, culminate, finagle, score
- Hypernym for "achieved"
- succeed, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods, win, come through
- Form for "achieved"
- achievement, achiever
- Same Context for "achieved"
- continous, frequency-dependent, life-affirming, unsorted, hardly-won