Quotes for "accumulation":
"The accumulation of numbers always augments in some measure moral corruptions, and the consequences to health of the various vices incident thereto, are well known."
"The accumulation of cultural capital - the acquisition of knowledge - is the key to social mobility."
"The great end of education is to discipline rather than to furnish the mind to train it to the use of its own powers, rather than fill it with the accumulation of others."
"You take a number of small steps which you believe are right, thinking maybe tomorrow somebody will treat this as a dangerous provocation. And then you wait. If there is no reaction, you take another step: courage is only an accumulation of small steps."
"Putting is like wisdom - partly a natural gift and partly the accumulation of experience."
"The accumulation of skill and science which has been directed to diminish the difficulty of producing manufactured goods, has not been beneficial to that country alone in which it is concentrated distant kingdoms have participated in its advantages."
"I am opposed to the accumulation of executive power anywhere."
"Creation destroys as it goes, throws down one tree for the rise of another. But ideal mankind would abolish death, multiply itself million upon million, rear up city upon city, save every parasite alive, until the accumulation of mere existence is swollen to a horror."
"I'm not overly alarmist about it, but I do think there are some worrying signs, like the growing accumulation of wealth by a very small proportion of the population, plus elections in the US are much more dominated by money than anywhere else calling itself a democracy."
"All through history, there have always been movements where business was not just about the accumulation of proceeds but also for the public good."
- Sentence for "accumulation"
- For one, inventory accumulation is expected…
- View More
- Quotes for "accumulation"
- "The accumulation of numbers always augments…"
- View More
- Synonym for "accumulation"
- amassment, cumulation, agglomeration, conglomeration, conglomerate
- Antonym for "accumulation"
- Phrases for "accumulation"
- slushy accumulation, Total accumulation, Ice accumulation, vast accumulation, accumulation here
- Rhyme for "accumulation"
- Alsatian, Americanization, Appalachian, Balkanization, Christianization
- Cross Reference for "accumulation"
- store, stock, accumulation of degrees, accumulation of power
- Equivalent for "accumulation"
- Same Context for "accumulation"
- amount, removal, distribution, absorption, concentration