Quotes for "accumulated":
"As far as feeling freedom in my career now versus five years ago... I think if I feel any more free it's simply because of the experiences that I've had, and the wisdom I've accumulated from that time."
"Books are the ever burning lamps of accumulated wisdom."
"Congress acknowledged that society's accumulated myths and fears about disability and disease are as handicapping as are the physical limitations that flow from actual impairment."
"As an actor, you have an accumulated knowledge base. But there's also something about it that every time you really feel like you're doing it for the first time you have no idea whether you're capable of it."
"A civilization is a heritage of beliefs, customs, and knowledge slowly accumulated in the course of centuries, elements difficult at times to justify by logic, but justifying themselves as paths when they lead somewhere, since they open up for man his inner distance."
"Education should prepare our minds to use its own powers of reason and conception rather than filling it with the accumulated misconceptions of the past."
- Sentence for "accumulated"
- For some people, who can see…
- View More
- Quotes for "accumulated"
- "As far as feeling freedom in…"
- View More
- Synonym for "accumulated"
- assembled, collected, congregate, massed
- Phrases for "accumulated"
- accumulated wealth, have accumulated, accumulated during, accumulated scare, accumulated by
- Equivalent for "accumulated"
- Verb Stem for "accumulated"