Quotes for "accumulate":
"We accumulate our opinions at an age when our understanding is at its weakest."
"Just as we accumulate memories of facts by integrating them into a network, we accumulate life experiences by integrating them into a web of other chronological memories. The denser the web, the denser the experience of time."
"As the biggest library if it is in disorder is not as useful as a small but well-arranged one, so you may accumulate a vast amount of knowledge but it will be of far less value than a much smaller amount if you have not thought it over for yourself."
- Sentence for "accumulate"
- The main thing I have realized,…
- View More
- Quotes for "accumulate"
- "We accumulate our opinions at an…"
- View More
- Synonym for "accumulate"
- aggregate, store, gather, hoard, heap together
- Antonym for "accumulate"
- Verb Forms for "accumulate"
- accumulated, accumulates, accumulating
- Phrases for "accumulate"
- accumulate tax-free, accumulate wealth, metals accumulate, to accumulate, won't accumulate
- Etymologically Related for "accumulate"
- cumulus, accumulation, accumulator
- Same Context for "accumulate"
- pubmed, ground-in, 14-point, half-ironic, first-half