Quotes for "accomplishes":
"Enthusiasm is the genius of sincerity and truth accomplishes no victories without it."
"The only real happiness a ballplayer has is when he is playing a ball game and accomplishes something he didn't think he could do."
"A man who graduated high in his class at Yale Law School and made partnership in a top law firm would be celebrated. A man who invested wisely would be admired, but a woman who accomplishes this is treated with suspicion."
"Fit no stereotypes. Don't chase the latest management fads. The situation dictates which approach best accomplishes the team's mission."
- Sentence for "accomplishes"
- Certainly, by itself, the label accomplishes…
- View More
- Quotes for "accomplishes"
- "Enthusiasm is the genius of sincerity…"
- View More
- Synonym for "accomplishes"
- equip, realize, execute, fulfill, achieve
- Verb Forms for "accomplishes"
- accomplished, accomplishes, accomplishing
- Phrases for "accomplishes"
- Bloomberg accomplishes, accomplishes nothing, reality accomplishes, it accomplishes, actually accomplishes
- Cross Reference for "accomplishes"
- Same Context for "accomplishes"
- counter-terror, broken-toothed, poems', self-deceiving, iconiccanadian