Quotes for "accepted":
"Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric."
"I was never considered cool throughout my teens: a very important time to be accepted by someone, especially your peers. Yes, I had all the screaming women, but the guys hated my guts."
"There can be no proof that Blake's lyric is composed of the best words in the best order only a conviction, accepted by our knowledge and judgment, that it is so."
"Even if I accepted that Jesus - like almost every other prophet on record - was born of a virgin, I cannot think that this proves the divinity of his father or the truth of his teachings. The same would be true if I accepted that he had been resurrected."
"The world of science and the world of literature have much in common. Each is an international club, helping to tie mankind together across barriers of nationality, race and language. I have been doubly lucky, being accepted as a member of both."
"Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
"I have accepted fear as a part of life - specifically the fear of change... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back."
"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels - men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."
"If an idea is indeed sensible, it will eventually become just part of the accepted wisdom."
"Our heavenly Father understands our disappointment, suffering, pain, fear, and doubt. He is always there to encourage our hearts and help us understand that He's sufficient for all of our needs. When I accepted this as an absolute truth in my life, I found that my worrying stopped."
- Sentence for "accepted"
- "European dress" is the term accepted…
- View More
- Quotes for "accepted"
- "Do not fear to be eccentric…"
- View More
- Synonym for "accepted"
- approve, understand, accepted
- Antonym for "accepted"
- reject, decline
- Verb Forms for "accepted"
- accepted, accepting, accepts
- Phrases for "accepted"
- accepted enchanting, generally accepted, Apology accepted, accepted Helmut, Karzai accepted
- Rhyme for "accepted"
- adept, crept, except, inept, intercept
- Hyponym for "accepted"
- Hypernym for "accepted"
- have, receive, be, bear, support
- Cross Reference for "accepted"
- honor, believe, receiver
- Etymologically Related for "accepted"
- acceptable, acceptability, acceptancy, acceptably, acceptableness
- Form for "accepted"
- accept service, accepted, acceptive, accepter, accept person
- Same Context for "accepted"
- snub-nosed, third-year, green-eyed, grey-eyed, strikethough