Quotes for "acceptance":
"I believe we have become paralyzed, paralyzed by our desire to be loved. Now our founding fathers had the wisdom to know that social acceptance and popularity were fleeing, and that this country's principles needed to be rooted in strengths greater than the passions and the emotions of the times."
"I've probably understood men too well. I realise they are predatory by nature, and I have a certain acceptance of the male animal."
"The art of acceptance is the art of making someone who has just done you a small favor wish that he might have done you a greater one."
"Marriage was all a woman's idea and for man's acceptance of the pretty yoke, it becomes us to be grateful."
"Writing and singing does give me some kind of release from the demons of my past, it is a therapy of sorts, but to be honest, my marriage played a more important role in the acceptance of myself than performance has ever done."
"The highest patriotism is not a blind acceptance of official policy, but a love of one's country deep enough to call her to a higher plain."
"'Age' is the acceptance of a term of years. But maturity is the glory of years."
"I think children learning to cook can be such a wonderful thing. It can help build confidence, make them feel good about themselves. It helped me build my ego and even start to get acceptance at school. I'd bring things to class that I'd cooked at home."
"I love my early movies, but naturalism is an artist's early style. Now I want to deal with feelings, dreams, an acceptance of irrationality."
"Using no control and using humor will build a relationship and make a dent to where the client puts the counselor in their quality world and then begins to relate and seek out the counselor. Effective therapy begins with the acceptance of the therapist into the client's quality world."
- Sentence for "acceptance"
- This acceptance is the reformation essential…
- View More
- Quotes for "acceptance"
- "I believe we have become paralyzed,…"
- View More
- Synonym for "acceptance"
- approval, acceptableness, meaning, acceptation, recognition
- Antonym for "acceptance"
- declination, refusal, rejection
- Phrases for "acceptance"
- acceptance speech, Swift's acceptance, acceptance speech's, sanguine acceptance, cabinet's acceptance
- Hypernym for "acceptance"
- acquiescence, assent, draft, order of payment, bill of exchange
- Cross Reference for "acceptance"
- acceptance of persons, proposal and acceptance, acceptance with god
- Form for "acceptance"
- acceptance of persons, acceptance of a bill of exchange, acceptance of goods, trade acceptance, banker's acceptance
- Same Context for "acceptance"
- approval, recognition, appreciation, understanding, submission