Quotes for "accept":
"We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses."
"To play safe, I prefer to accept only one type of power: the power of art over trash, the triumph of magic over the brute."
"There is something about the South that accepts the supernatural. If you don't accept it and you're having a conversation with someone who does, it's just one of those polite things where you don't question their belief in ghosts. You just go, 'Oh, yeah, okay.' It's amazing to be able to have conversations like that."
"We should learn to accept that change is truly the only thing that's going on always, and learn to ride with it and enjoy it."
"I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word."
"My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return."
"Without accepting the fact that everything changes, we cannot find perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for us to accept it. Because we cannot accept the truth of transience, we suffer."
"The first holy truth in God 101 is that men and women of true faith have always had to accept the mystery of God's identity and love and ways. I hate that, but it's the truth."
"For good or for ill, air mastery is today the supreme expression of military power and fleets and armies, however vital and important, must accept a subordinate rank."
"Acceptance is not love. You love a person because he or she has lovable traits, but you accept everybody just because they're alive and human."
- Sentence for "accept"
- What they don't "accept" is the…
- View More
- Quotes for "accept"
- "We cannot change anything until we…"
- View More
- Synonym for "accept"
- approve, understand, accepted
- Antonym for "accept"
- reject, decline
- Verb Forms for "accept"
- accepted, accepting, accepts
- Phrases for "accept"
- gladly accept, accept Giambi's, accept actability, accept counteroffers, accept Whirlpool's
- Rhyme for "accept"
- adept, crept, except, inept, intercept
- Hyponym for "accept"
- Hypernym for "accept"
- have, receive, be, bear, support
- Cross Reference for "accept"
- honor, believe, receiver
- Etymologically Related for "accept"
- acceptable, acceptability, acceptancy, acceptably, acceptableness
- Form for "accept"
- accept service, accepted, acceptive, accepter, accept person
- Same Context for "accept"
- snub-nosed, third-year, green-eyed, grey-eyed, strikethough