Quotes for "accent":
"I think that's what's great about being an actress is you get to learn so many different things like that, like learning a little bit of Tibetan here, learning a Southern accent there."
"To me, anyone with an Australian accent wielding a tennis racket is cool."
"I had a vocal coach. It's a sad thing, but I had to hire someone so that I could get my Australian accent back."
"If my accent betrayed my foreign birth, it also stamped me as an enemy, in the imagination of the producers."
"But I just know from experience that accent wise, even if you're an accent genius, crossing the Atlantic is the hardest thing in the world either way."
"I learned to change my accent in England, your accent identifies you very strongly with a class, and I did not want to be held back."
"Christopher Reeve did such an amazing job that to give him some kind of accent or more bravado would have been wrong. Audiences wouldn't have responded to that either."
"I do believe that there are African Americans who have thick accents. My mom has a thick accent my relatives have thick accents. But sometimes you have to adjust when you go into the world of film, TV, theatre, in order to make it accessible to people."
- Sentence for "accent"
- I tend to think of the…
- View More
- Quotes for "accent"
- "I think that's what's great about…"
- View More
- Synonym for "accent"
- tone, word, emphasize, accentuate, stress
- Antonym for "accent"
- Verb Forms for "accent"
- accented, accenting, accents
- Phrases for "accent"
- accent neutralization, Jamaican accent, cockney accent, Heidi's accent, British accent
- Rhyme for "accent"
- Bendt, Brent, Gent, Ghent, Kent
- Hypernym for "accent"
- articulate, enunciate, say, sound out, pronounce
- Cross Reference for "accent"
- emphasis, modulation, tone, accented parts of a bar, tonic accent
- Form for "accent"
- primary accent, secondary accent, grave accent, acute accent, tonic accent
- Same Context for "accent"
- tone, gesture, whisper, exclamation, melody